Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NaNoWriMo III

I am going to be doing NaNoWriMo again. For the uninitiated, that means I will be attempting to write from scratch a 50,000 word work of fiction during the month of November.

This will be my third NaNoWriMo. I have two goals: to make it three wins out of three, and to write a better novel than my last two. Once again, you can follow my progress here. I also intend to post updates on this blog of how I'm finding the experience, but don't hold your breath! The NaNo server is going to be under a lot of stress for the next month or so, but the links are correct - or at least they were at the time of posting.

Current status: I have a plot which I'm happy with; it's an idea I had several years ago. I also have a brief outline, with a preface and sixteen chapters. This is a first for me, and I'm hoping it will help me with pacing. All I need to do is expand each chapter into 3000 words, and I'll have finished :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home